Re: "re-encrypting" ?

On 14.08.2011, Arno Wagner wrote:

> It is on some architectures. It is also less secure.

As far as I know, both Serpent and Twofish has shown to be more secure than
Rijndael. However, Rijndael was choosen as the new AES because of its overall
qualities (speed on various architectures, simplicity..).

http://csrc.nist.gov/archive/aes/round2/comments/20000515-bschneier.pdf

Anyway, I doubt this is playing an important role since none of these algorithms
has been broken yet.