Using cryptsetup / lvm with OpenSC smartcard

Dear all,

I would like to write a tutorial about lvm encrypted partitions and
OpenSC smartcards. I Googled but could not find examples of lvm
partitions encrypted with an OpenSC smartcard.

First, it seems that we cannot use the PKCS#11 cryto engine of the
OpenSC smartcard. So we have to use the smartcard to store the
key/passphrase.

Do you confirm?

Second, storing objects and retrieving them on smartcard is described
here (Feitian PKI sold on GOOZE website):
http://www.gooze.eu/howto/smartcard-quickstarter-guide/storing-objects-on-smartcard

Any idea/help appreciated.

Kind regards,
--