luksSuspend

I have an alarm system that runs a script and I'm looking for the quickest method to clear the encryption keys from the RAM to prevent cold boot attacks. The server has two RAID 0 arrays assume "ARRAY0" is the boot drive that is encrypted and contains Ubuntu 10.04, the cryptsetup binary is on this array. The other array "ARRAY1" is a storage array that is also encrypted. Will running the commands below clear the encryption keys from the RAM even tough the cryptsetup binary is on the encrypted array that will be suspended and is there a better method for doing this? Also do these commands clear the write buffer for the hard drive or could some data be lost?

cryptsetup luksSuspend ARRAY1
cryptsetup luksSuspend ARRAY0