spammers hitting dm-crypt tikiwiki, what do we do?

Hi Christophe,

First of let me thank you for a great software. I've started with it not too
long ago and jumping from article to article, I ended up on
http://www.saout.de/tikiwiki/tiki-index.php and I was in shock and frustration
when I noticed that articles here which are referenced by more or less official
docs elsewhere (I'm using Gentoo btw) are full of spam.

I've cleaned up as much as I could but I encountered issues with the current
TikiWiki:
- watch list does not email
- 'rollback' does not show who did it and it doesn't provide a place to comment
  (this in turn allow spammers to rollback to a version which can be commented
  as "cleaned up some junk")
- cannot diff between 2 previous versions

This makes it really hard to deal with spammers, and if you look at
http://www.saout.de/tikiwiki/tiki-pagehistory.php?page=EncryptedDeviceUsingLUKS
it's easy to notice that spammers got more time than I do (changes by IP
131.232.4.41 are mine as well).

Your thoughts?

Thanks,
Viorel