Re: dm-crypt flush-to-disk freezes

I've had io-locks in 2.6.32, but they seem to have disappeared in 2.6.34 (gentoo hardened-r1).
At least the frequency is drastically less,as previously under heavy IO I would get lock ups weekly, and now under the same load, my kernel hasn't been locking up for two to three weeks.
Of course, this is just anecdotal evidence, and not based on any change-logs...