luksHeaderBackup

Hello All,

I have cryptsetup 1.1.0 installed.

I am trying to backup the header of a crypted USB drive using the following command:

cryptsetup luksHeaderBackup /dev/sdb1 --header-backup-file /etc/b2g/header

when I execute the command from the shell it does the job, but, wenn I start it using http or cron (in webmin) it doesn't

I tried to execute the command in webmin by a cron-job. What I get here is the following error:

--header-backup-file: unknown option

Could anyone see what is going wrong here, since it does work when started at the shell but does fail when started otherwise.

From which version is this command implemented?

Thank you for your help.

Best regards

Ali