Re: cryptsetup won't accept password after normal reboot

> So you unlocked it sucessfully a number of times and suddenly
> this does not work anymore? Any changes, like a different
> keyboard?

Yes and No sadly not... Thats why I start doubting this error was caused by some
error or whatever...

> Letters, except 'y' and 'z'. Numbers should be the same.
> Specials you will have to try some alternatives.
>
> Sounds doable.
>
> Arno

I avoided y and z, so this drops out. Even when you check all the possibilities
of special chars it should be doable, cause there are "only" 5 of them...