Re: renaming of device

Well, I think listing all in /dev/ would be an improvement to
the current behaviour. Of course people can put their device
spceials somewhere else, but that is a pretty big break of
convention that IMO does not need to be supported.

Arno

Arno Wagner, Dr. sc. techn., Dipl. Inform., CISSP -- Email: arno@xxxxxxxxxxx
----