Re: [ANNOUNCE] cryptsetup 1.1.0-rc4 (test release candidate)

Compiles and works with Debian stable (lenny), after I cleaned
away some old libdevmapper libraries and include files in
/usr/local/. The configure script does not detect the old versions,
the build just fails.

Needs packages libdevmapper and libdevmapper-dev, version 1.02.27-4
is fine.

Arno

Arno Wagner, Dr. sc. techn., Dipl. Inform., CISSP -- Email: arno@xxxxxxxxxxx
----