Re: The encrypted LUKS Master Key; more Q

Well,

Milan pointed you at the specification, you might want to read it, I quote:
"To wipe the sectors containing the key material, start from
the sector as recorded in key slot?s key-material-offset field, and
proceed for
phdr.key-bytes * ks.stripes bytes."

There's complete pseudocode how to retrieve the MK from the keymaterial,
you just need to read it.

Regards

-Sven