difference betw cryptsetup and script

I am wondering if there is a important difference between the bin cryptsetup program and the script that can be downloaded from her:

 <http://www.saout.de/misc/dm-crypt/>

, well,actually both the proposed table-input to dmsetup:

 and the script cryptsetup.sh on the page.

The 'crypt' part is as far as I understand a function on my machines (SLED_10_SP2 & openSuSE_11.1 - (man crypt) - and before I try to use the commandline here I just want to be assured that it will work.

I have no problem using the binary program cryptsetup, by the way, especially as it contains the LUKS options.

Thanks, adding that I hope to have understood the things right.

S.