LUKS/dm-crypt vulnerable?

Hi,

did just read this article on a vulnerability of the Windows programm
"Truecrypt":

http://www.h-online.com/security/Bootkit-bypasses-hard-disk-encryption--/news/113884

It doesn't affect me, since I'm not using Windows at all, but would such
also be possible on a LUKS/dmcrypt encrypted Linux machine? E.g. GRUB in
the MBR, /boot unencrypted, the rest encrypted and decrypting via
a specially crafted initrd which ask for the passphrase at bootup time?

Could also somebody steal my encrypted Laptop, install such a programm into the
MBR, boot the machine and read my data (when the Laptop is not powered on)?