Re: double algorithm question E3E-2A1

Hi Roscoe,

Thanks for your suggestion. I have heard this vaguely elsewhere in the past.
Perhaps that is what I will do now that you bring it up again.

By the way, your mail got through each time. I get that spam message too when
posting. I believe what happens is that when the mailing list server sends our
message to each address that is subscribed, only one person who is subscribed
has some problem that triggers that message from their address. Thus your mail
gets to everyone but that one person. I don't know about you, but every time I
post I also get a subscribe request confirmation for some yahoo group for
danish cats as well, lol.

Thanks again,

Sam