Re: Result of supplying an incorrect passphrase?

Indeed. In addition, even forensics people with almost no computer
experience that just follow a book will create a full copy first
before messing with it. Expecially in a hostile situation.
So, no, this does not help, unless you want to lock out
not too bright kids.

Arno

Arno Wagner, Dr. sc. techn., Dipl. Inform., CISSP -- Email: arno@xxxxxxxxxxx
----