Re: cryptosetup luks info resources

Trying to reproduce it I found what happened - I've made ext3 filesystem on file
before I did cryptsetup luksFormat, but shouldn't it overwrite ext3 filesystem?

Your article was a quite a good read it indeed showed me some answers=)

One more question - can hal be made to recognize luks and automount such
devices?

Thanks
Marek Aaron Sapota