Re: LUKS Question

Hi Jonas,

Ah, I think I get it, I will make a keyfile with (dd if=/dev/random
of=/tmp/keyfile bs=1M count=4) and then encrypt it
http://ncrypt.sourceforge.net/ for instance?
Then I decrypt the keyfile first using my passphrase and afterwards I will
open the dm-crypt device with the decrypted key, right? ... I am using
Ubuntu 8.04 so I guess I can use the wrapper for it?

Thanks a lot for the help!

Kind regards,

Rense