Re: Scrub dm-crypt keys on reboot?

Apologies for not quoting, since I have just subscribed after hearing
the news about this attack from Wired News.

It seems that clearing the keys from RAM, or replacing them in RAM with
random data, is something that should be done when a mapping is removed,
e.g. user runs cryptsetup luksClose mymapping.

I haven't yet gotten into the source to see if this is already being
done, though that's next on my to-do list for today.
--
Homeland Stupidity <http://www.homelandstupidity.us/>