Encrypted Volume on SoftRaid5 got currupt at powerloss

Hi,

i analysed the problem, that no masterkey can be found by cryptsetup, in this
thread:
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.linux.kernel.device-mapper.dm-crypt/2451

In short:
While trying to install an USB WLAN stick i had to shut off the PC several times
(hard via powersupply switch).

After trying to get the raid with the modified system decrypted again, i tried
with alot of clean installs (LiveCDs of Fedora 8, Knoppix 5.x and Ubuntu 7.10;
and installation of Ubuntu 6.06 an the new debian 4.02 distro) i came to the
following conclusion:

1) my keyfile is correct (verified against backup)
2) my system reports a correctly working crypted luks volume (luksDump) on a
working Softraid5 (mdstat ok)
3) stepping through the binary raid dump of the first sectors also showed me,
there should be an encrypted masterkey

I am sure, the problem is one of the following:

A)
the crypted volumes of such a system (softraid5 with lvm & LUKS) may get corrupt
on powerloss - even if its not mounted (it shouldn`t be decrypted all times i
shut off the PC).

B)
there is an incompatibility between the 1 year old versions of aes, sha256,
dmcrypt (and maybe more?) and the actual ones spreaded by the repositories
(debian etch stable) nowadays.

Maybe a developer can help me, trying to locate the masterkey. I could
send you a dump of my first MBs of the raid and the decryption key.

Anyone who is able to analyse this, please post here. I want to know, if the
masterkey is still there or already corrupted (so i can finally kill my beloved,
encrypted data and may start with endless harddiskspace). And i need to know,
what causes this corruption, because i wouldn`t do the same setup before the
cause for the dataloss is clearified.

Thanks in advance,

DP