dm-crypt & LVM

Hello all,

I am using dm-crypt and LVM to setup both an ext3 and a swap device.
Everything seems to work fine, except when I shut down, I get this error:

stopping disk encryption: [FAILED]

how do I go about solving it?

here are the steps I went through to get my drives up and running:

-------------------------- Centos 5.0

dd if=/dev/urandom of=/dev/sdc
cryptsetup --verbose --verify-passphrase luksFormat /dev/sdb
cryptsetup luksOpen /dev/sdb sdb
{now you have a drive in /dev/mapper/sdb}
pvcreate /dev/mapper/sdb
vgcreate vg /dev/mapper/sdb
lvcreate -L 1500m -n lvdata vg
lvcreate -L 500m -n lvswap vg
mkfs.ext3 /dev/vg/lvdata
mkswap /dev/vg/lvswap
vi /etc/crypttab
	sdb /dev/sdb none verify loud luks,retry=5
vi /etc/fstab
	/dev/vg/lvdata          /data                   ext3    defaults        1 3

thanks!!!

William