Re: how to compile "cryptsetup-luks"? i get error :(

problem fixed :) when is next release planed?

On 6/28/07, Javier Velasquez <nycjv321@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm using Slax Linux Live cd to compile latest sources - build 1.05
which i want to eventually post as a module for other slax users. But it
gives me error when building i do at terminal "./configure" it works and
makes proper makefile then  when i  use "make" it says I am missing a
something?
I have
- gcc 3.4.6
- python 2.4.3
- autoconf
- automake
- bin86
- binutils
- glibc
- libtool
- make
- x11-devel
on my system what else is needed? on output it said what i needed
although i forgot to right down sorry. can someone direct me on what to
do? As well as where can i get "libgcrypt, and libgpg-error and
libdevmapper" (that are compatible) and how to correctly compiles so it
all works(under slax) out im a noobie just starting to migrate from
windows(but want to learn) if u cant already tell :(. thx in advance
also any suggestions for coding?