exhausting read requested

Hi,

I am trying to get encrypted swap working. Can somebody please tell me
why I get "Warning: exhausting read requested, but key file is not a
regular file, function might never return." even though I created a
non-LUKS partition and specified a key size?

I do the following:

cryptsetup -c aes -s 256 -d /dev/urandom create swap /dev/hda2

which works fine. Then I do:

mkswap /dev/mapper/swap
swapon /dev/mapper/swap

which also works fine. I add the following to /etc/crypttab:

swap  /dev/hda2  /dev/urandom  -c aes -s 256

and:

mkswap /dev/mapper/swap
swapon /dev/mapper/swap

to my boot scripts. I also comment out the swap device in /etc/fstab.

As soon as I reboot I get the aforementioned warning while booting and
have to use a boot CD to be able to boot my machine.

Please CC any replies to this address as I'm not subscribed.

Thanks.

--
Being something of a social outcast helps you stay concentrated on the
really important things, like thinking and hacking.