LUKS website, cryptsetup 1.0.5 and a lot of other fun

Hello folks,

my virtual server hosting provider evaporated. I have no idea what happened
to them. Since Monday, no phone calls are returned, their website went down
and my virtual host disappeared from the virtual landscape.

It will definitely take me while to restore content and services at a
different site. Especially as administration activities are causing me agony
and pain.

Sorry folks, the release of 1.0.5 is simply overdue.

Clemens