Re: LUKS and Samba-Server

Hi,
> Reason: I would like to use my old computer (without keyboard and screen) as
> a network-attached-storage (SAMBA and NFS) server for Windows and Linux
> computers on a home network. Users should not be "troubled" by LUKS (eg.
> telnetting in to send a password to unlock the share).
That is somehow the purpose of the cryptobox project (http://cryptobox.org):
it enables you to mount your encrypted volumes with a nice webinterface.

The current official release is only a live-cd.
The upcoming release will be available both as a seperate package and a
live-cd. It will be published in the middle of next February.

You are welcome to test the current (inofficial) testing release, if you like
(especially if you are using debian). Just send me a mail.

regards,
Lars