Re: howto integrate dm-crypt into a frontend(or howto get the udi for pmount)

On 8/13/06, martin f krafft <madduck@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

also sprach Luca Berra <bluca@xxxxxxxxxx> [2006.08.13.1322 +0100]:
> >It would be nice if I could pass it a file descriptor from which to
> >read the password though, like gpg does it.
>
> what's wrong with 0 as a file descriptor?

ah, if that works. then i don't understand what the OP's problem
is.

Do you meand me with OP?

:fixed the fclose to pclose, thx

spamtraps: madduck.bogus@xxxxxxxxxxx

"if english was good enough for jesus christ,
it's good enough for us."
                               -- miriam ferguson, governor of texas