Re: Re: Patches against cryptsetup-luks 1.0.3

On 19/05/2006 Clemens Fruhwirth wrote:
> > all_patches.patch merges all four patches to one.
> >
> > maybe you would like to add some/all of them to upstream.
>
> Applied. Thanks.
>
> May I ask how long these things have been deployed in Debian?

cryptsetup 1.0.3-1 reached debian/unstable yesterday. the code was
tested by at least five users of cryptsetup before i sent it to you.

i'll contact you if any problems occur.

do you consider to release cryptsetup-luks 1.0.4 anytime soon? i know
that you didn't plan to release again this year, but the patches i sent
to you fix obvious bugs.

and last but not least I would like to thank for your great work on
cryptsetup-luks.

greetings
 jonas