start crypto disks at boot and password popup problems

Hi,
im trying to get my crypted disks to be started at boottime.
I encrypted 3 Harddisks, on for /home and two for data.
I made a keyfile for each disk that is stored onto a USB Stick,
when the machine boots and starts /etc/init.d/cryptdisks i get an error
about that the /home disks uses an unsecure mode and also the USB Stick
foesnt get mounted correctly(can fix this by myself i think).
I had to edit the init script like this:

--schnipp--
case "$1" in
start)
        log_begin_msg "Starting crypto disks..."
#edit
mount /dev/sdb1 /media/hdd1
sleep 1
cryptsetup luksOpen -d /media/hdd1/home.key /dev/hda1 hda1
sleep 2
cryptsetup luksOpen -d /media/hdd1/Daten.key /dev/sda1 Daten
sleep 1
cryptsetup luksOpen -d /media/hdd1/MoreData.key /dev/hdb1 MoreData
sleep 1
umount /media/hdd1

#edit end
        egrep -v "^[[:space:]]*(#|$)" $TABFILE | while read dst src key opt;
do
                echo -n " $dst"
--schnapp--

when i run this script manually most of the times everything gets done ok, I
have to keys for home, sometimes changing it here and in crypttab does the
job.

this is my crypttab:

hda1            /dev/hda1  /media/STICK/hda1.key
Daten           /dev/sda1  /media/STICK/Daten.key
luks,retry=3,cipher=aes-cbc-essiv:sha256
MoreData            /dev/hdb1  /media/STICK/MoreData.key
luks,retry=3,cipher=aes-cbc-essiv:sha256

The other annoying problem is that i get some popups during gnome startup to
enter the passwords for the already initialized encrypted Disks,
can i stop this somehow?

thx for help, not much people on this list, but I hope someone read this