[no subject]

> I meant, same for patch author and SoB. How is even possible to generate
> different data? You had to change it manually, which should make you
> wondering if this is correct.

Hey, on a meta level: Iâ??d appreciate it if we could try to rule out
other possibilities before jumping to conclusions. Reading this made
me feel accused, and I think framing things collaboratively rather
than assigning blame will make it easier for all of us. How about we
start with what youâ??re seeing and work backwards?

Wishing you well,
Sam