[no subject]

[2] https://i2.paste.pics/RFKJ0.png?rand=Xq8w1RLDvZ

> I'm
> really wondering why a clk provider is implemented at all. Why not just
> hit the registers directly from the RTC driver depending on a
> devm_clk_get_optional() call?

I did it like this because the RTC is a different IP mapped at it's own
address with it's own interrupts, clock, power domain and considering that
the other VBATTB functionalities (tamper, SRAM) might be used at some point
in future. At the same time I failed to noticed the VBATTB clock might be
needed for RTC.

Do you consider better to just take a regmap to VBATTB from RTC driver and
set the VBATTB from RTC driver itself?

Thank you,
Claudiu Beznea