Re: arm64: dts: rockchip: Add dma-names to uart-bluetooth rk3566 devices

On Monday, 8 July 2024 18:05:05 CEST Chris Morgan wrote:
> > This is a single patch which adds the dma-names property to the uart
> > node with a bluetooth subnode on Pine64's rk356x devices.
> >
> > But that property can potentially be added to several other devices, but
> > I have zero familiarity with them or their community, so I choose not to
> > add it to those devices, but inform people via this cover letter.
>
> Thank you, but based on past experience the bluetooth failed to work
> when I had the DMA names present (which is why I removed them on my
> devices). I will however test it again to confirm that is still the
> case or not.

That is very well possible as I had specifically you in mind when I chose to
only apply it to Pine64 devices (as I could directly contact those people).
I had a vague recollection that there was 'something' with bluetooth on
devices you added.

Thus it seemed better to inform people of the possibility, but let the actual
implementation up to them.

Cheers,
  Diederik