Re: [PowerPC] [PASEMI] Issue with the identification of ATA drives after the of/irq updates 2024-05-29

On 03.07.24 12:41, Marc Zyngier wrote:
On Wed, 03 Jul 2024 11:26:17 +0100,
Christian Zigotzky <chzigotzky@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 3. Jul 2024, at 08:40, Marc Zyngier <maz@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

This isn't a DTS. This is a listing of all the nodes, not something I
can use to feed the kernel. I explained how to generate it.

Download the compiled device tree for the Nemo board:
http://www.xenosoft.de/fdt-nemo-board.zip

No, thank you.

————————

You know already the device tree: https://lists.ozlabs.org/pipermail/linuxppc-dev/2021-November/236587.html
Do you think I keep this sort of things from almost three years ago? I
have better things to do.

Now, either you provide the required information in the required form
or you don't. Either you test the proposed patches or you don't.

If you do, great, and I'll do my best to help you. If you don't, also
great, because I can go back to the stuff I'm actually interested in
(i.e. not your machine).

This is your call, and only yours.

	M.

OK, here is the dts file: https://github.com/chzigotzky/kernels/blob/main/dtb_src/X1000/nemo.dts