Re: [v3 0/6] DRM driver for verisilicon

On 04/12/2023 13:33, Keith Zhao wrote:
> This patch is a drm driver for Starfive Soc JH7110,
> I am sending Drm driver part and HDMI driver part.
>
> We used GEM framework for buffer management,
> and for buffer allocation,we use DMA APIs.
>
> the Starfive HDMI servers as interface between a LCD Controller
> and a HDMI bus.
> A HDMI TX consists of one HDMI transmitter controller
> and one HDMI transmitter PHY.
> (Sound support is not include in this patch)
>
> This patchset should be applied on next branch.

Please use standard email subjects, so with the PATCH keyword in the
title. `git format-patch` helps here to create proper versioned patches.
Another useful tool is b4. Skipping the PATCH keyword makes filtering of
emails more difficult thus making the review process less convenient.

Best regards,
Krzysztof