dtc: New v1.4.1 release, and tarballs now on kernel.org

Hello all,

As you probably know, the git tree and mailing lists for dtc have been
hosted on kernel.org for a while now.  However, release tarballs have
not been there.. until now!

WIth jdl.com now shut down, there hasn't actually been anywhere to
download dtc release tarballs recently, but I've now got a directory
set up for this on kernel.org and investigated the mysteries of kup.
dtc release tarballs can now be downloaded from:
    https://www.kernel.org/pub/software/utils/dtc/

In addition, it's been a while since the last dtc release (v1.4.0).
We haven't really developed any interesting new features in that time,
but there have been some important bugfixes, so it's time we rolled a
release.

The new v1.4.1 release has been tagged in git, and has a released
tarball with all the others.

http://www.ozlabs.org/~dgibson