pyfdt : Python Flattened Device Tree Parser

Hi All,

I wanted to notice you about a new project I started recently : pyftd

You can find the Apache 2 licenced code at : https://github.com/superna9999/pyfdt

I needed to parse Fdt blob from python and I created the corresponding library.
The library is python 2.6 and 2.7 compatible and is tested against dtc tests blobs.

It supports dtb loading into in-memory objects and DTS or DTB output.

I plan to add "path" lookups and properties changing.
I do not have any time to implement a 'compiler' but it would be possible.

Regards,
Neil