[no subject]

I've tried setting phandle for the device-nodes, such as:

&usb0 {
    /* .... */
	phandle = <0x10>;
}

DTC seems to work properly with this constant phandle. All links works
for usb0 and all nodes, which doesn't have constant phandle receives
calculated phandle during device-tree compilation.

Also DTC will fail if I set 2 same phandle values in different
device nodes. So we can rely on phandle as on the unique device id.

What do you think about using phandle to set the device_id?

The alternative way I see for now is to itroduce additional property to SCMI
node, which includes list of the device-ids, such as:

scmi {
	compatible = "arm,scmi-smc";
	/* ... */
	device-ids = <&usb0 17,
				  &usb1 42,
				>;
}

Looking forward for your opinion.
Maybe you can share some ideas about how the device-id can be
implemented?

Best regards,
Oleksii.