Re: PATCH 0/4] usbd: typec: fusb302: Add support for specifying supported alternate-modes through devicetree/fwnodes

Hi Hans,

Sorry for posting on an old thread, but I was wondering if there was
still a plan to submit this? This is something we'd like to use on
Chrome OS too.

It sounded like the primary discussion was whether to have an "altmodes"
property encaspulating the various alt modes, but not sure what the
final consensus on that was (sounded to me like your current
implementation was fine for now, and ACPI use cases would be handled
later?).

Best regards,

-Prashant