[REQUEST] DT patch not reviewed for 2 months+

Hi all,

On 10th of May I submitted 2 patches

http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.drivers.devicetree/73577

of which 1 adds documentation for DT bindings for a dmaengine driver. The
driver doesn't add any new bindings, only standard bindings are used and
the respective generic document is referenced in the patch. This makes me
think, that a review of that patch should really be a matter of a couple
of minutes. Unfortunateky this still hasn't happened. If the patch had
been reviewed promptly, it still could make it into 3.16. We're at
3.16-rc4 in the meantime. Have I done anything wrong in the patch
submission procedure? What do I have to do to get this patch reviewed soon
to get it in 3.17?

Thanks
Guennadi