Need some advices on Yaml conversion

Hello,

In order to get the wfx driver out of the staging area, I try to convert
the following DT bindings to YAML:

  drivers/staging/wfx/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/net/wireless/siliabs,wfx.txt

Unfortunately, the conversion is not straight forward. The WFx device can
be connected on SPI or on SDIO. The requirement for the two interfaces are
different. For exemple:
  - <reg> should be set to 1 in SDIO, while it corresponds to the Chip
    Select in SPI
  - The attribute reset-gpios is not available in SDIO
  - The "interrupt" does not have the same exact meaning in SPI and SDIO
    (it is required in SPI, but not in SDIO)

I have considered to declare two different devices, but I am not sure the
dtbs_checker will appreciate to have two definitions of the same device.
In add, some attribute descriptions would be redundant.

I also considered to use conditional statements, but I didn't find how to
check the bus that the device currently use.

Does anyone has some advice about the way to achieve that?

Thank you,

--
Jérôme Pouiller