Re: [RFC] spi: Using Trigger number to transmit/receive data

Hi Geert

On 03/17/2014 04:54 PM, Geert Uytterhoeven wrote:
Hi Hiep,

On Mon, Mar 17, 2014 at 2:11 AM, カオ ミン ヒェップ <cm-hiep@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 03/13/2014 06:23 PM, Geert Uytterhoeven wrote:
On Thu, Mar 13, 2014 at 9:29 AM, Cao Minh Hiep <cm-hiep@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
In order to transmit and receive data when have 32 bytes of data that
ready has prepared on Transmit/Receive Buffer to transmit or receive.
Instead transmits/receives a byte data using Transmit/Receive Buffer
Data Triggering Number will improve the speed of transfer data.
Thanks for your patch, this looks like a valuable improvement!

Unfortunately your patch doesn't apply against spi/for-next anymore, as
the driver has changed a lot lately, due to the addition of RZ/A1H and
Quad/Dual support.

Thanks, Do you mean this patch did not need for next and I don't mind about
it?
It means you will have to rework your patch to apply on top of
https://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/broonie/spi.git/tree/drivers/spi?h=for-next
before the SPI maintainer can accept it.
Thanks, I understood, I will rework my patch and report to your later.

Cao Minh Hiep.