RE: using interrupt controller dt-bindings macros in Non GPL dts files

Hi All,

I have a query about include/dt-bindings/interrupt-controller/irq.h and include/dt-bindings/interrupt-controller/arm-gic.h files.
I would like to use these header files in NON-GPL (X11 Licensed) dts/dtsi files, to use the macros defined in these header files in our dts/dtsi files.
1. Does including the GPL header files for macros (NON executable code) in NON-GPL files, causes the license of NON-GPL file to be contaminated with GPL code?

If that is the case:
2. Would it be possible for the copyright owners of these header files to make these files dual licensed, so that we are able to use these files in our dts/dtsi files?

I was not able to find the copyright owner of these files from files itself, so I have included all the developers who have contributed to these files in *TO* list.

Regards,
Pankaj Bansal