Device tree meeting today

Someone else needs to drive the device tree meeting today on
#devicetree. My internet connection will not stay up more than 5
minutes at a time. :-( Rob, can you take the lead?

For my part, I've talked to Stuart about the ePAPR spec and we're
discussing doing a new revision, possibly using the OASIS organization
to host it.

I've created the new mailing lists and sent out an announcement. I'll
send the list addresses to the BSD folks this afternoon.

g.