Decompiled vs *tmp extended device tree

Hi,
I'm trying to modify a device tree to enable support of the second UART.
The actual device tree which is used for the example:

https://github.com/getsenic/senic-os-linux/blob/senic/4.13/arch/arm/boot/dts/sun8i-h3-senic-hub.dts

The device tree includes and overrides some additional files:

    #include "sun8i-h3.dtsi"
    #include "sunxi-common-regulators.dtsi"
    #include <dt-bindings/gpio/gpio.h>
    #include <dt-bindings/input/input.h>
    #include <dt-bindings/pinctrl/sun4i-a10.h>

I would like to know to what does the extended device tree look like,
and use that as my base, because I don't really have the complete picture
by just looking at the sun8i-h3-senic-hub.dts

In this example I'm interested in where are "uart0_pins_a" defined.
sun8i-h3-senic-hub.dts references them but has no definitions,
so I'm assuming the definition is somewhere in the included files.

To help me out with this task I discovered the device tree decompiler.
Am expecting that the decompiled dts contains all the data that
end up in the dtb blob, and should, among other, contain all the information
available in sun8i-h3-senic-hub.dts.

    scripts/dtc/dtc -I dtb -O dts -o expanded-devtree.dts
arch/arm/boot/dts/sun8i-h3-senic-hub.dtb

But the decompiled extended device tree also seems to have no
traces of "uart0_pins_a" at all :

    grep uart0_pins_a expanded-devtree.dts

I've also discovered the hidden .tmp files:

    ⟫ ls arch/arm/boot/dts/.sun8i-h3-*
    arch/arm/boot/dts/.sun8i-h3-senic-hub.dtb.cmd
    arch/arm/boot/dts/.sun8i-h3-senic-hub.dtb.d.dtc.tmp
    arch/arm/boot/dts/.sun8i-h3-senic-hub.dtb.d.pre.tmp
    arch/arm/boot/dts/.sun8i-h3-senic-hub.dtb.dts.tmp

and in one of them there is a definition to "uart0_pins_a":

    ⟫ grep uart0_pins_a  arch/arm/boot/dts/.sun8i-h3-*
    arch/arm/boot/dts/.sun8i-h3-senic-hub.dtb.dts.tmp:   uart0_pins_a: uart0@0 {
    arch/arm/boot/dts/.sun8i-h3-senic-hub.dtb.dts.tmp: pinctrl-0 =
<&uart0_pins_a>;

My question is, which one is a more accurate representation
of the final device tree that I should use as a basis?

Why isn't it correct to expect that everything from sun8i-h3-senic-hub.dts
will end up in the final device tree blob?

Be Well,
Alan