Re: [alsa-devel] [Patch v6 1/7] slimbus: Device management on SLIMbus

On 11/10/17 11:21, Vinod Koul wrote:
ah which cases would those be. I was expecting that you would have a
platform_device as a slimbus controller which would call slim_register?
As of now there is only one controller which uses platform driver, but in
future there might be more, but this is something which makes the slimbus
core more flexible.
even if you have more controllers wouldn't we have similar number of platform
devices. Each instance of the link/controller would have its device node.

Yep, I will give at try and see in next version!

thanks,
srini

Thanks
-- ~Vinod