split devicetree repository to be rebased/rewritten after v4.14-rcFINAL

TL;DR: The tree[DT-R] at

  https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/devicetree/devicetree-rebasing.git/

will be force pushed when v4.14 is released. This means a complete new
history and tags for this tree. The original tree will remain
available at [V1] but will not receive updates after v4.14-rcFINAL.

I'm not sure how widely used this tree is but I have made some changes
to the scripting which improves things in various ways:

 - The main change is that uninteresting merges (those which don't
   involve any files present in the output) are now removed, resulting
   in a _much_ cleaner history.

 - I've taken the chance to fix the dates on the vX.Y-dts tags so they
   reflect the date of the original vX.Y tag from Linus rather than
   whenever the conversion happened. Likewise the underlying merge
   commits now take their dates from the commit which Linus tagged.

 - I've also now upstreamed my changes to git filter-branch, which
   have been merged into git.git#master post v2.14.2. For now I am
   running v2.14.0 with the patches I sent upstream, but will switch
   to a real release with those changes ASAP. The switch to mainline
   git filter-branch has resulted in some irrelevant secondary roots
   (such as the one from the btrfs merge) being omitted, as they
   should have been all along. It's also nice to be using upstream!

 - Lastly I've improved the conversion scripting in various ways (unlike
   the others these do not change the output, but it is ~10-13x faster now
   for example).

As above the original tree will remain available at [V1] but will not
receive updates after v4.14-rcFINAL. The conversion state repo for
this tree will remain at [STATE-V1].

The new tree and its conversion state will be mirrored respectively at
[V2] and [STATE-V2]. These trees are already active if you want a
glimpse into the future. It's also not entirely too late to point out
issues with the new tree as there is still a chance to rewrite from
scratch (which takes around 3 days) before v4.14.

The spurious/empty/irrelevant merges have bugged me from day 1 of this
tree so I am glad to have had a chance to fix them. I'm not aware of
any other reason why the tree would need rebasing again, although for
now I am going to reserve the right to do so.

Cheers,
Ian.

[DT-R] https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/devicetree/devicetree-rebasing.git/
[V1] https://github.com/ijc/devicetree-rebasing-v1