Greetings from Reguler mail post office benin,

    Date:28th/8/2017

This is to inform you that there is a ATM CARD in this office deposited by a
UBA-BANK  UNITED BANK OF AFRICA OFFICER DR.PETER GRE,on the 23th of AUGUST
2017. Your email address was attached to it and is to be post to you. I have
been waiting for you to contact us for your confirmable card which contains a
sum of $1.800,000.00 United States Dollars and some vital Documents.

Kindly contact our branch office (Reguler mail post office benin) to avoid
fraudulent issues concerning the service-Contact Mr.Joseph osimu,Email:
(unitedpostoffice@xxxxxxxxx)-Tell: +229 99 30 48 67.You are required to provide
to us your postal information below.
Your full Name
Your Country
your Postal address

NOTE: Every claim has en expiry period of fourteen working days (14days).

Yours Faithful
Mrs. Moria Mose,
Regular mail Service
Benin Republic

Greetings from Reguler mail post office benin,