Re: Regarding FIMC-IS

Hi Arun,

Cc: linux-media, devicetree ML

On 16/01/14 11:47, Arun Kumar K wrote:

> Hi Sylwester,
>
> Is there any update on Exynos5 FIMC-IS?
> I was hoping it will come in 3.14 kernel but didn't see any pull request yet.
> Please let me know if anything need to be done from my side.

My apologies for all those delays, AFAIR your patch series is now being
blocked only by a missing Ack on this patch:
https://patchwork.linuxtv.org/patch/21083

I didn't send another pull request because Mauro asked for an explicit
Ack for anything that is related to DT from a DT binding maintainer.
I understand that, at the same time I think it is a bit too restrictive
and successfully blocks any development involving DT in the media
subsystem in the mainline kernel (your patch series have been floating
on the mailing lists for over a year now...).

I think "all" we need is a review/ack of the above patch with regards
to DT binding correctness.

Regards,
Sylwester