Re: is this the right list for moderately simple questions about kernel DT processing?

On Tue, 24 May 2016, Frank Rowand wrote:

... snip ...

> Indeed it is!  It is slowly being improved and expanded as a result
> of my frustration with poor and/or lacking documenation.  Any high
> level suggestions to me about how and where to improve it are very
> welcome.

  i'm already working on some intro-level DT docs for some of my
courses because i'm not entirely happy with any of the stuff that's
out there. when i'm done, it will all be online.

  my biggest obsession is to show examples. lots and lots of examples,
straight out of the .dts and .dtsi files. i find students really don't
need long winded theoretical explanations if two or three actual
examples explain what they need to know.

  anyway, back to work ...

rday

                        http://crashcourse.ca