Re: [GIT PULL FOR 3.13] Exynos5 SoC FIMC-IS imaging subsystem driver

On 10/29/2013 01:54 PM, Mauro Carvalho Chehab wrote:
[...]
Yeah, it seems that we've waited for a long time to get an ack there.

So, let's do this:

Please send a new version with Mark's comments. Also, please split Doc
changes from the code changes on the new series. I'll wait for a couple
days for DT people to review it. If we don't have any reply, I'll review
and apply it for Kernel 3.13, if I don't see anything really weird on it.

Ok, I will make sure all DT binding documentation is in separate patches,
actually only one patch needs to be reworked.

Since Mark already reviewed the FIMC-IS and the S5K4E5 image sensor DT
binding patches the only one which may need further review is this one:
https://patchwork.linuxtv.org/patch/20237

Arun, could you send us the updated series ? Unfortunately I might not be
able to find time to address those comments myself until Friday.

--
Thanks,
Sylwester