RFC - DTV (Device Tree Visualiser)

Hello Everyone,

I often need to review/edit large number of dts(i) files,
in complex include and override hierarchies.
(eg. A single dts file that includes  >70 dtsi files, over 10 levels,
resulting in a device-tree with >5000 lines)

To manage such complexity,
i have written a tool - Device Tree Visualiser (DTV).

Here is annotated screenshot of the "alpha" version of DTV with the
features working so far.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VrIueTIQ-m4MRtVTuIWjv2RzzTE_rzGp/view

Note: In the screenshot i have opened a single random DTS file from a
public MSM Android kernel.
https://android.googlesource.com/kernel/msm.git/+/refs/heads/android-msm-coral-4.14-android10/arch/arm64/boot/dts/qcom/sm8150-mtp-overlay.dts

- DTV aims to provide a unified device-tree view,
  with the best of both worlds - decompiled DTB and source DTSI files.

- DTV is written in python3 + Qt5

- DTV uses the source annotation feature available in recent versions of dtc.
  https://www.spinics.net/lists/devicetree-compiler/msg01864.html

- I am currently working on extending DTV to
    - display and hyperlink, the relevant dt-bindings and documentation.
    - support users to easily specify (and run) complex validation logic.
      eg. 2 camera-modules must not share an i2c bus if either is
configured above a certain resolution.

If such a DTV tool seems worthwhile,
i would like to publish/maintain it publicly.
Maybe under https://github.com/devicetree-org/

Currently, i am looking for feedback on this tool / framework.
Let me know any thoughts on this...

regards
CVS