MIME type of Devicetree Blobs and Sources

Hello,

while developing a syntax highlighting scheme for Devicetree sources, I
tried to find out if there is an official MIME type for Devicetree blobs
and sources. So far, I have not found anything which looks like an
official recommendation. However, I would not be surprised if I just
missed it.

In case there is no official recommendation, I would propose
`application/devicetree` (FDT) and `text/devicetree` (DTS). These can be
registered at IANA [1]. If no registration is desired, the subtypes can
be prefixed with "x-".

-- George

[1]: https://www.iana.org/assignments/media-types/media-types.xhtml