Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2019 21:43:50 -0700
From: Nathalie Chan King Choy <nathalie@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: System Device Tree first call

Microsoft Outlook Web Access: https://outlook.office365.com/owa/xilinx.onmicrosoft.com/?itemid=AAMkAGJjMDk5ZTBhLTNlZjAtNDQzNy05MjQ4LWU3YjQ1NjgxYTgzNgBGAAAAAAC79JVPVKM%2FSKcr6WOqqY8dBwAr%2BVd7mQ7%2FQrbgKI71hwADAAAAAAENAAAr%2BVd7mQ7%2FQrbgKI71hwADAAFE8xXhAAA%3D&exvsurl=1&path=/calendar/item

To receive meeting invitations as .iCalendar attachments instead of Outlook Web App links, go to https://outlook.office365.com/owa/xilinx.onmicrosoft.com/?path=/options/popandimap and select Send meeting invitations in iCalendar format.

Hi all,

This was the option with the least conflicts.  If can't make it & you have inputs about the logistics items, please send email.  I will send out notes after the call.

Best regards,
Nathalie

Proposed Agenda:
* Logistics: When to meet at Linaro Connect? When is a good time to have regular meetings, how often, other people to involve, ... - Tomas/Nathalie
* Quick recap of the problems that System-DTs are solving - Tomas
* Proposed additions to specification to describe multiple CPU clusters - Stefano
* Proposed conventions to allocate resources to domains - Stefano
* Update on Lopper tool - Bruce

Nathalie Chan King Choy is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: System Device Tree first call
Time: Sep 11, 2019 08:00 AM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/925821829

One tap mobile
+17207072699,,925821829# US (Denver)